Why use Spocket for dropshipping business?
Spocket has become one of the most popular dropshipping apps used in online businesses. Although dropshipping is continuously emerging as a practical means of selling products because you don’t need a physical store, you will still need an online app for you to process, communicate, organize, and close a deal remotely. Spocket is a very helpful tool to do dropshipping online transactions both with the suppliers and customers.
How can Spocket help online sellers?
In Spocket, you can get more connections with various suppliers for your online store. However, Spocket is only hosting suppliers within the United States and Europe. Through this app, you can select the most fitted and budget-wise suppliers for your business where more categories are available such as toys, jewelry, footwear, bags, wallets, automotive, but clothing, accessories, gifts, etc. Moreover, Spocket is one of the best tools for e-commerce like Shopify and WooCommerce stores. With this app, the sellers can easily import products and sell them to customers quickly in just a few minutes. To start your business with Spocket these are the simple steps to do:
- Link your store with the Spocket app
- Learn the features and interface of the Spocket app starting with its free trial
- Look for the products you are wanting to sell
- Import the chosen products to your online store
- Start selling your products online
Spocket is not just an app designed for online sellers, but it is also used to host different product suppliers. Any supplier who is shipping and delivering products within the States and Europe can register to Spocket as an accredited supplier. Spocket will screen applications of a supplier based on the qualifications set forth by it. Some of the requirements the suppliers need to comply with are:
- Proof of the legitimacy or official business
- Has live CSV feed
- Offers discounts on retail prices for Spocket users.
- Has a mode of tracking for domestic or international deliveries
- Has a flat rate shipping fee
Another thing that you would love about Spocket is that it offers free subscriptions for both sellers and suppliers. It is advisable to start with free so you can evaluate if the app is suited for your online business. Here are the following features you can enjoy with Spocket free and starter plan:
- Email support
- Inventory updated on a real-time basis
- Unlimited number of product orders
- Tracking numbers for shipments
- Up to 25 Spocket products to be imported to online stores
- Global pricing standards
After the free trial plan for 14 days, you can continue enjoying these features by availing of the starter plan for only $24 per month.
Once you have successfully determined the potential sales you can have through Spocket, then 25 products are no longer enough to expand your business. The Spocket Pro Plan is the next level you need to avail for continuous progress. The pricing of this plan is about $49 monthly but when you choose to pay yearly, it will be only $29 per month. The additional features you can have in using the pro plan are the following:
- Up to 250 unique products for importation
- 25 premium products
- Chat support
- Branded invoicing
- Upgraded automatic real-time inventory updates
- Real-time tracking of orders
The Spocket Empire Plan is another upgraded plan available for those growing stores that need to increase their number of products. With this higher plan, you can manage sales on a larger scale and more unique features to boost sales. The pricing of the Spocket Empire plan is $99 per month and with it, you can access these additional offers:
- Importation of up to 10,000 unique products
- 10,000 premium products
- Upgraded branded invoicing
- Chat support
The reason why Spocket also builds confidence with the users is that you can cancel your subscription at any time. Spocket is not requiring the users to enter in lengthy contracts that will force them to use the app. For online sellers and suppliers, using Spocket is not a gamble, but they have the assurance of safety and freedom. This encourages the users to avail of paid plans without fear and worry of any further obligations attached to using them.
- Online sellers no need to have physical stores to sell and at the same time, they have access to various suppliers’ products.
- You can sell products on most popular e-commerce platforms like Facebook shops, Shopify, WooCommerce, Instagram, and YouTube.
- It has automatic updates of inventory and real-time tracking of orders.
- You can import and sell products in just one click and quickly.
- You can automate the process of pricing.
- Spocket covers only those suppliers from the United States and Europe.
- Taxes and customs duties are not yet included.
- You can’t sell your products on some of the popular platforms such as Amazon, eBay, and Groupon.
- You can’t contact the suppliers directly for more customized deals.
- You can’t customize the packaging for your brand.